Landmark Title Agency South excels at the residential closing process. We have conducted thousands of buyer and seller closings—always with the utmost efficiency and compliance.
The process of buying and selling real estate is complicated, especially for those going through the practice for the first time. It can even be intimidating to those who have previously purchased or sold homes as the rules and regulations have most likely changed since their last experience.
The Landmark Team’s first priority is to provide as much education about the process as possible to buyers and sellers. We have become known as an industry leader for our professional and customer-based approach that includes:
- Quick and accurate service in the preparation of the title search and title insurance commitment on your property
- Staying on top of all of the moving parts of your transaction to ensure your closing happens when planned
- Foreseeing any potential problems while offering timely and logical solutions
- Serving as the communication hub with real estate agents, buyers, and lenders to make sure all necessary closing paperwork is in place and complete
- Managing closing and escrow process details
- Providing clear communications with each party from beginning to end to ensure a smooth transition at closing
Buyer fees usually include costs for the title exam, closing fee, recording fee, and title insurance for the owner/lender.
Seller fees typically include costs for deed preparation, disbursement, tax proration, mortgage payoff, and county conveyance/transfer tax.
Whether you are the buyer or seller, our team will work to ensure you receive top-notch service and the best value for your closing costs.